About SERVPRO of Southwest Orlando
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of Southwest Orlando
SERVPRO of Southwest Orlando is the local expert in damage restoration. We know that when fire, water, and storm attacks your home or business, it can be a big inconvenience. We aim to minimize the disruption in your business and day-to-day and get you back to normal as quickly as possible. We will make your property look "Like it never even happened."
Our specialties include fire, water, and storm damage restoration, and focus on all potential damages. We know that a water damage restoration project is more than just extracting the water, much like storm damage is more than just replacing the windows that were blown out. We understand damage events and how they impact other aspects of the building.
Our team is continually working to the highest standards set by they Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and we are constantly educating ourselves on the latest techniques and equipment in the industry.
We are locally owned, and nationally backed. This gives you excellent customer service, and the confidence that we can handle any size disaster. We are "Faster to any size disaster."
We have been serving the community for years, and we know how important it is to trust your restoration company. We will treat your property with the greatest respect.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician